DATE: 13th March | Saturday
1-day tour to the Coromandel Peninsula. Its pristine golden beaches are perfect for water activities and relaxing (hot water!). Misty forests and natural hideaways make it the perfect holiday refuge.
We depart from Albert Park on Wellesley St next to the Art Gallery in Auckland. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
We will drive 2.5 hours southeast of Auckland to the Coromandel Peninsula where we will proceed with the Bush Walk leading to Cathedral Cove, a beautiful beach famous for its appearance in the movie “The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian.”
After that, we proceed to the world-famous Hot Water Beach, where you can have lunch in a local cafe (extra costs applied) and dig your own Spa Pool, soak in the hot pools before heading back to Auckland.
Upon return to Auckland, we will drop you off at Britomart, lower Queen Street.
- Bush Walk
- Cathedral Cove visit (film: Chronicles of Narnia)
- Trip to Hot Water Beach
Please note that if you are underage (under 18 years old), you need to send us an authorisation form to firstname.lastname@example.org signed by your parents/guardian.
To download the authorisation, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Mana Tours NZ reserves the right to change this itinerary at any time including during the tour without notice according to safety and operational matters.
- Additional costs must be paid by the passenger for optional activities.
- Mana Tours are not liable for services and rates of third-party providers.
- By signing up for this tour you agree with our all Mana Tours Terms and Conditions.
- All tours will operate subject to attaining the specified minimum number of participants.
The full T&C can be found HERE.