DATE: 14th June - Sunday
1-day tour to Piha Beach and Waitakere Ranges. Probably Auckland's most famous surfing beach, Piha is strategically surrounded by a subtropical rainforest and the Waitakere Ranges. The gateway to the Tasman Sea is presented with soft black sand, characteristic of West Auckland beaches.
We depart from Albert Park on Wellesley St next to the Art Gallery in Auckland. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
We’ll be visiting first the Arataki Visitor Centre, located at the top of the Waitakere Ranges it’s a place where you’ll learn about the fauna and flora, history, and future of the forests in the West Auckland Region. Our next stop is Kitekite Waterfall located just minutes away from Piha Beach it’s one the tallest and attractive waterfalls in the region.
Our next stop is Piha beach – one of New Zealand’s most famous surf beaches. Here you will have an opportunity to buy some lunch at the local cafe, take a stroll on the beach as there are lots of short tracks for panoramic views of the beach, soak in the water, or just watch the surfers braving the huge waves of the Tasman Sea. We will drop you back by Britomart at the end of the day.
- Guide (fully guided tour)
- Bush Walk
- Arataki Visitor Centre
- Kitekite Waterfalls
Under Age Policy:
Please note that if you are under age (under 18 years old), you need to send us an authorisation form to email@example.com signed by your parents/guardian.
To download the authorisation, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Mana Tours NZ reserves the right to change this itinerary at any time including during the tour without notice according to safety and operational matters.
- Additional costs must be paid by the passenger for optional activities.
- Mana Tours are not liable for services and rates of third-party providers.
- By signing up for this tour you agree with our all Mana Tours Terms and Conditions.
- All tours will operate subject to attaining the specified minimum number of participants
The full T&C can be found HERE.