DATE: 15th and 16th May - Saturday & Sunday
We depart from Albert Park on Wellesley St next to the Art Gallery in Auckland. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
First, we’ll visit the coastal town of Whangamata, a place where you can relax by the beach or do optional activities (extra costs apply for optional activities) hire a surfboard, have a 02 hours surf lesson with all the gear, stand-up paddle. Later in the afternoon, we will check-in at our accommodation.
After breakfast, we’ll be departing for the world-famous Hot Water Beach where you dig your own spa pool for some relaxation on the beach. Afterwards, we will head over to Cathedral Cove, a beautiful beach where the movie Chronicles of Narnia was filmed. You can also try one of these optional activities (extra costs apply for optional activities ): 03 hours guided Sea Kayaking from Hahei Beach to Cathedral Cove, 01-hour boat tour around the Cathedral Cove or Hahei Explorer. We then leave for Auckland dropping you off at Britomart at the end of the day.
- All Transport
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Night Accommodation
- Cathedral Cove visit (film: Chronicles of Narnia)
- Trip to Hot Water Beach
- Lots of fun! :)
Under Age Policy:
Please note that if you are under age (under 18 years old), you need to send us an authorisation form to email@example.com signed by your parents/guardian.
To download the authorisation, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Mana Tours NZ reserves the right to change this itinerary at any time including during the tour without notice according to safety and operational matters.
- Additional costs must be paid by the passenger for optional activities.
- Mana Tours are not liable for services and rates of third-party providers.
- By signing up for this tour you agree with our all Mana Tours Terms and Conditions.
- All tours will operate subject to attaining the specified minimum number of participants.
The full T&C can be found HERE.