DATE: 29th to 31st January | 3-Day Tour (Friday to Sunday)
3-day tour to Bay of Islands and Cape Reinga.
The perfect spot for water activities such as sailing, dolphin watching, jet skiing, parasailing and kayaking (yes, there are plenty!). Cape Reinga is famous for its lighthouse at the northern point of NZ. On the way, the sand dunes of the 90-Mile Beach are the right spot for sand surfing and heaps of fun!
We depart from Albert Park on Wellesley St next to the Art Gallery in Auckland. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Overnight in Paihia.
After breakfast, we depart for Cape Reinga, the most northern point of NZ. On the way, we will make stops in Te Paki, the Kauri Kingdom and the famous lighthouse in Cape Reinga. At the evening we return to our accommodation in Paihia.
Today, you can enjoy some free time in the town of Paihia or take the ferry to Russell (extra costs apply), NZ’s first capital. It will be the day for optional activities (extra costs apply) in the Bay of Islands which includes: Sailing – come and sail on one of the great sailing boats; Go a boat cruise to the Hole in the Rock, parasailing, or ride a jet ski.
We will arrive back in Auckland in the evening and drop you off at Britomart.
- 2x Breakfasts
- 2x Nights accommodation (shared dorm)
- Day trip to Cape Reinga
- Discount on some optional activities
Please note that if you are underage (under 18 years old), you need to send us an authorisation form to firstname.lastname@example.org signed by your parents/guardian.
To download the authorisation, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Mana Tours NZ reserves the right to change this itinerary at any time including during the tour without notice according to safety and operational matters.
- Additional costs must be paid by the passenger for optional activities.
- Mana Tours are not liable for services and rates of third-party providers.
- By signing up for this tour you agree with our all Mana Tours Terms and Conditions.
- All tours will operate subject to attaining the specified minimum number of participants.
The full T&C can be found HERE.