DATE: 16th to 18th April - Friday to Sunday
Tongariro crossing is one of the most famous trekking trips you can do in New Zealand! Incredible mountains, volcanoes, colourful lakes and all the ingredients that make NZ amazing!
We depart from Albert Park on Wellesley St, next to the Art Gallery in Auckland. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time. We’ll be stopping for dinner or at a supermarket on the way, so you can just cook upon arrival.
At the end of the day, we check in to our accommodation at Tongariro National Park. Stay overnight at National Park.
Early morning, we’ll have breakfast. After that, we’ll board the Tongariro Crossing Shuttle (extra costs apply for this service). Be ready for the bus, which will take you to the foot of the mountain. Don’t forget your gear, lunch and drink.
In the late afternoon, we’ll get picked up from the finish point at Mt Tongariro. By evening, relax and recover from the walk by taking a hot shower and enjoy a great dinner with friends - cook, get takeaway or visit a nice restaurant (extra costs apply). Stay overnight at National Park.
In the morning, we check out and depart to an alternative programme on our way back home, with visits to different places and optional activities… these will be presented by your driver.
At the end of the day, we arrive in Auckland and drop you in Britomart.
Please, note that the Tongariro Crossing Shuttle has to be paid directly by the passenger to the shuttle company. This service is NOT included at Mana Tours rate.
- 2x Nights accommodation (shared dorm)
- 2x Breakfasts
- Discount on some optional activities
Please note that if you are underage (under 18 years old), you need to send us an authorisation form to firstname.lastname@example.org signed by your parents/guardian.
To download the authorisation, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Mana Tours NZ reserves the right to change this itinerary at any time including during the tour without notice according to safety and operational matters.
- Additional costs must be paid by the passenger for optional activities.
- Mana Tours are not liable for services and rates of third-party providers.
- By signing up for this tour you agree with our all Mana Tours Terms and Conditions.
- All tours will operate subject to attaining the specified minimum number of participants.
The full T&C can be found HERE.