DATE: 27th and 28th June | 2-Day Tour
2-day tour to the Mount Maunganui and Coromandel Peninsula. Vibrant nightlife, pristine golden beaches that are perfect for surfing, kayaking and relaxing (hot water!). Misty forests and natural hideaways make it the perfect getaway.
We depart from Albert Park on Wellesley St, next to the Art Gallery in Auckland. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
We will drive 2.5 hours southeast of Auckland to the Coromandel Peninsula where we will proceed with the Bush Walk leading to Cathedral Cove, a beautiful beach famous for its appearance in the movie “The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian.”
After that, we proceed to the world-famous Hot Water Beach, where you can have lunch in a local cafe (extra costs apply) and dig your own Spa Pool, soak in the hot pools before heading to Tauranga and Mount Maunganui where we will be staying for the night.
At the end of the day, you can enjoy the famous nightlife or just chill out at the accommodation.
After breakfast, we will visit Mt. Maunganui, a popular and beautiful beach in the city of Tauranga. You can climb up to the summit of this extinct volcano for amazing panoramic views of the area or just relax on the beach.
Upon return to Auckland, we will drop you off at Britomart, lower Queen Street.
• 1x Breakfast
• 1x Night accommodation (shared dorm)
• Bush Walk
• Cathedral Cove visit (film: Chronicles of Narnia)
• Trip to Hot Water Beach
• Mount Maunganui
Please note that if you are underage (under 18 years old), you need to send us an authorisation form to email@example.com signed by your parents/guardian.
To download the authorisation, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Mana Tours NZ reserves the right to change this itinerary at any time including during the tour without notice according to safety and operational matters.
- Additional costs must be paid by the passenger for optional activities.
- Mana Tours are not liable for services and rates of third-party providers.
- By signing up for this tour you agree with our all Mana Tours Terms and Conditions.
- All tours will operate subject to attaining the specified minimum number of participants.
The full T&C can be found HERE.