DATE: 30th May to 1st June | Saturday to Monday (Queen's Birthday Special Tour)
3-day tour to the Coromandel Peninsula, Whangamata and Mt Maunganui. Its pristine golden beaches are perfect for surfing, kayaking and relaxing (hot water!). Misty forests and natural hideaways make it the perfect holiday spot.
We depart from Albert Park on Wellesley St, next to the Art Gallery in Auckland.
Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Our first stop is
Mt. Maunganui, a popular and beautiful beach in the city of Tauranga.
Make sure you climb up to the summit of this extinct volcano for amazing
panoramic views of the area. We then drive up the Coromandel Peninsula
arriving at our accommodation.
After breakfast, we’ll be departing for the world-famous Hot Water Beach where you dig your own spa pool for some relaxation on the beach. Afterwards, we will head over to Cathedral Cove, a beautiful beach where the movie Chronicles of Narnia was filmed. There are a few optional activities we can spend our time on this day.
After breakfast, we will visit the town of Whangamata, a place where you can relax by the beach or do optional activities (extra costs apply for optional activities) hire a surfboard, have a 02 hours surf lesson with all the gear, stand-up paddle. We then depart back to Auckland where we will drop you off by Britomart.
- 2x breakfasts
- 2x nights accommodation (shared dorm)
- Mount Maunganui
- Trip to Hot Water Beach
- Cathedral Cove visit (film: Chronicles of Narnia)
- Bush Walk
- Discount on some optional activities
Please note that if you are underage (under 18 years old), you need to send us an authorisation form to firstname.lastname@example.org signed by your parents/guardian.
To download the authorisation, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Mana Tours NZ reserves the right to change this itinerary at any time including during the tour without notice according to safety and operational matters.
- Additional costs must be paid by the passenger for optional activities.
- Mana Tours are not liable for services and rates of third-party providers.
- By signing up for this tour you agree with our all Mana Tours Terms and Conditions.
- All tours will operate subject to attaining the specified minimum number of participants.
The full T&C can be found HERE.