DATE: 30th October to 1st November | 3-Day Tour (Friday to Sunday)
3-day tour to Rotorua and Taupo. Famous for Geothermal activity, Maori culture and astonishing nature.
We depart from Albert Park on Wellesley St, next to the Art Gallery in Auckland. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Rotorua is a drive south of Auckland, passing through the Waikato Region where beautiful farmlands and rolling green hills can be seen. Rotorua is an adventure playground with many options of attractions and it’s the centre of the Maori Culture in NZ.
After breakfast, we will proceed to the city of Taupo which is 01-hour away from Rotorua where you can check out the impressive Huka Falls and the volcanic Lake Taupo.
You can also try one of these optional activities (extra costs apply for optional activities): Visit the Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Park and Geyser; check out the impressive Huka Falls and the volcanic Lake Taupo. Bungy Jump; and Skydiving.
After breakfast, you can do all the remaining optional activities such as the Gondola and Luge, Sheep Show; Whitewater Rafting, Jetboating; Polynesian Spa; OGO / ZORB; and Agroventures (extra costs apply for optional activities).
We will also have an opportunity to do some sightseeing around Rotorua visiting the Redwood Forest, the Blue and Green Lakes, and the Government Gardens.
We will be back in Auckland at the end of the day and you will be dropped off by Britomart.
- 2x Breakfasts
- 2x Nights Accommodation (shared dorm)
- Huka Falls visit
- Lake Taupo visit
- Discount on some optional activities.
Please note that if you are underage (under 18 years old), you need to send us an authorisation form to firstname.lastname@example.org signed by your parents/guardian.
To download the authorisation, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Mana Tours NZ reserves the right to change this itinerary at any time including during the tour without notice according to safety and operational matters.
- Additional costs must be paid by the passenger for optional activities.
- Mana Tours are not liable for services and rates of third-party providers.
- By signing up for this tour you agree with our all Mana Tours Terms and Conditions.
- All tours will operate subject to attaining the specified minimum number of participants.
The full T&C can be found HERE.