DATE: 4th October - Sunday
Enjoy the spectacular view of Bethell’s and Muriwai Beach.
We depart from Albert Park on Wellesley St next to the Art Gallery in Auckland. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Our first stop will be the Sand Dunes by the Lake Wainamu where you will have some free time to enjoy this magical place. Next stop will be Bethells Beach, a stunning black sand beach on the West Coast of Auckland facing the Tasman Sea. There you can go for a walk around the beach, or enjoy some swimming time. Bethells Beach was the location chosen by the singer Taylor Swift to film the “Out of the Woods” song.
In the afternoon, we will make our way to Muriwai Beach. One of the most visited beaches in Auckland, it is well known around the world for its Gannet Colony located on the cliffside of the beach, which you can enjoy from August to March. Muriwai is also famous for its good waves, making it a popular spot for surfing.
There is a cafe in Muriwai where you can purchase your lunch.
After Muriwai Beach we will make our way back to the city, where we will drop you off by Britomart.
Please note that if you are underage (under 18 years old), you need to send us an authorisation form to email@example.com signed by your parents/guardian.
To download the authorisation, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Mana Tours NZ reserves the right to change this itinerary at any time including during the tour without notice according to safety and operational matters.
- Additional costs must be paid by the passenger for optional activities.
- Mana Tours are not liable for services and rates of third-party providers.
- By signing up for this tour you agree with our all Mana Tours Terms and Conditions.
- All tours will operate subject to attaining the specified minimum number of participants.
The full T&C can be found HERE.